Saturday, March 31, 2012

T-Shirts For A Book Lover

I was browsing google for more fun literary quotes and I started finding the coolest things. I will introduce you to the sites one at a time so you don't get overloaded :) Check back in a few days for another one.

I found heaps of cool T-shirts on http://www.giftsforageek.com/designs/book_geek
Disclaimer: The images you are about to see may offend you, but I promise that at least one person you know will think they are hillarious.
Reading fits everywhere.  In this case, I Read at the Table is yet another great place to read a book.  I Read at the table has a rather sexy woman reading and obviously enjoying her book.  Definately a true book geek.

  A great reading t-shirt.  I Read banned books.  You should too. 

Librarians do it by the book a perfect quote for any librarian.  Whether you are the librarian or you are thinking of your favorite librarian, this Librarians do it by the book is the perfect library gift t-shirt.  

Book clubs aren't just about reading, they are about enjoying friends and a nice glass of wine -- or two, or three. 

My wife asked me to pick either her or reading. I sure do miss her.

 

I like 'em smart.  Let's hear it for literacy and education.  Welcome to Read A Book And We'll Talk!  Here you'll find great gift ideas for yourself and your friends.  

The only way to understand what is going on is to read something with longer legs than the blurbs and sound bites that get thrown at you every day. Read a friggin book already! 

Being A Good Reader Is 3% Talent, 97% Not Being Distracted by the Internet  Be proud of your occupation, hobby, or obsession! Get this fun design on great t-shirts, stickers, & much more! 

Mothers day is coming up... Just sayin'

1 comment: