Saturday, November 19, 2011

Too Dangerous

One of my little boys went to Story Book Land last summer with his brother and parents. Story Book Land is INCREDIBLY little kid friendly. It's where I went on my Kindergarten field trip and I took Gwen when she was four & she went on every single ride. It's a really cute place.
Anyway, they took him on the little roller coaster and it totally traumatized him. They both came the next day wearing the T-shirts with the roller coaster on them (LOL) so I asked him how he liked it. The response was something like this:

"No. No ga roller coaster. Agbash hanfalwa domgawa. No, Miss Colleen. Too dangerous." And a really long hug.
Ever since then random things have been 'too dangerous' for him, from eating breakfast to going down one of those enclosed twisty playground slides. It has become one of the inside jokes around here, as many funny kid phrases tend to be.

But... I would really like to worn you about MY 'too dangerous' because I wouldn't want to see anyone else get hurt this way.
 Apple Wedger
This object is to be considered armed and extremely dangerous. As it stands right now the score is
Apple Wedger: 2
Colleen: 0
I probably should've gotten stitches this last time. Here, I thought it was really cute that it had a plastic cover for the sharp side... HA! That plastic cover is not just decorative. Let this be your warning.
Don't let this happen to you.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the funny things kids say! I've never used an apple wedger before. Probably a good thing...hope your finger gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete