Monday, November 7, 2011

Mommy, What Does That Mean?

We made a big ACMoore trip the other day because we were in desperate need of paint, yarn, art & construction paper, duck tape, mad libs, and felt. I have to say, I don't think many households can claim to DESPERATELY need such an array of things. We must be homeschoolers! :)

So, we were waiting in the check out and Gwen was reading the magnets for sale by the register when she saw this:
Beware Pickpockets and Loose Women Tin Sign
"Mommy, what's a pickpocket?" She said. I thought oh boy, I know where this is going. I told her it's someone who picks things out of your pocket to steal. Then I waited for the inevitable and it came only seconds later.

"Mommy, what are loose women?" And I said...
...
...
"Huh, I don't know honey."


No comments:

Post a Comment