Thursday, November 17, 2011

In The Past 7 Days...

I have watched kids that are not used our schedule and rules

I have led a story time with books, felt board characters and action songs.

I have helped with a pig roast that benefited the youth of my church that are going on a mission trip next summer.

I have attended church, taught Sunday School & Jr. Youth Group and helped with refreshments after a concert.

I have attended a very stressful meeting where no matter how many ways I tried to convey my concerns... nobody heard me.

I have nursed a highly contagious child with a high fever for 3 days, causing me to miss a meeting I was expected to attend at the ambulance hall (...Sorry guys!) while still caring for several other children including a gassy 4 month old 10-12 hours out of each day.

I have dealt with useless email drama that is the reason for yet another meeting tomorrow night.

These are my excuses for, in the past 7 days, only having read 591 (out of 849) pages of the book that I waited THREE YEARS for! I should have finished it DAYS AGO. I'm sorry fellow book lovers. I am a pathetic excuse for a bibliophile.

No comments:

Post a Comment