Thursday, December 29, 2011

You'll have to forgive me

I know I have been annoyingly religious lately during the few and far between times I have even been here, but I'm still going through some stuff and the lord is helping me through. Therefore, you'll just have to forgive me :). When life starts to make more sense I will be more balanced.
Some of the keepers of my sanity:

Tenth Avenue North
The Light Meets The Dark

The Gospel of Matthew

Carolyn Arends- They'll Know We Are Christians 
We will walk with each other, we will walk hand in hand
We will walk with each other, we will walk hand in hand
And together we'll spread the news that God is in our land
And they'll know we are Christians by our love, by our love
They will know we are Christians by our love

Lisa Harper's book Stumbling Into Grace
Side note: I picked up this book after reading a bad review...
I have got to do that more often!

Honestly though, I am again indebted to my friends that push me in the right directions... no matter if I want to be pushed or not :) and my amazing kid who keeps me moving and living and praying for better things. If not for me, then at least for her.

Having a job I love helps too. The best thing about having babies around is free hugs and happiness whenever I need it! 

I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season!

1 comment:

  1. No need to apologize...we enjoy what you post which is why we are followers of your blog. You do a great job and I pray that whatever difficulties you may be facing now will pale in comparison to the benefits you will reap!

    ReplyDelete