Saturday, January 21, 2012

New Stuff

Well, soon after my post on Friday I received an anxious call from a friend who desperately needed to get out of her house and away from her children and husband for an hour or two. There's no shame in that. We've all been there. If you're sitting there judging her then we need to find a way for you to walk in her shoes for a week... heck, a day would probably be enough.


SO. I packed up my poor kid and we scooped up my friend and spirited her away to...


LAKESHORE LEARNING!!!! We were in the car for 2 hours to get there so once again I am insanely grateful that Gwen is into audio books now.


We spent an hour in the store. If I hadn't had a budget I would've been a lot quicker. It was a lot of picking up and putting back and looking and exclaiming and putting back. I talked myself down to just a few, super exciting things

Activity Tree for Chicka Chicka Boom Boom 
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom activity tree

Pop to Win! Math Game - Gr. 3
Math board game for Gwen


Fun Foam

Also Old MacDonald felt characters, and a large jug of glue. It was so much better explore in person then it was online :)

No comments:

Post a Comment