Friday, January 20, 2012

Hello!!!

I'm back! I know it's been quite awhile, but I think I'm ready to get back into the swing of things.

There's something you should know about me... I have a slightly obsessive personality. I latch onto something and think about it all the time for a few weeks or months and then I move on to something else.

That being said, my latest obsession is Lakeshore Learning. What makes this different from others is that lakeshore is a repeat offender. I have gone through lakeshore 'kicks' 2-3 times a year, every year since I discovered them.

They have so many things that I could use for my daycare and my daughter... even if I wasn't homeschooling, but especially because I am!

Colors of Nature® Help-Yourself Bookstand
Bookshelves

Giant Comfy Pillows
Giant reading pillows

Reading Corner Classroom Carpet
Really cool rugs

Lakeshore Active Play Kit
Active play kits

Real Bugs Discovery Kit
Bugs discovery kit

Poppa’s Pizza Topple Game  The Allowance Game®
and Educational Games

So how much money has it cost me to be 'window shopping' on the website a couple days a week? $0.00

In all this time I have not been able to justify the purchase and shipping cost of any of the things on my wish list.

Unbelievable huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment