Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Baby it's cold outside

Leaves gently floating to the ground, birds rapidly flying overhead, sweaters, pumpkins and apple cider. School buses, marching bands and football games. Ah, Autumn...
A view from a rusty deciduous forest bathed in the autumn warm light on a beautiful day with lot of sun filtered by the leaves from the trees

I miss summer already

My mourning period for the end of summer lasts about 8 months. My feet miss the grass, my skin misses the sun, my kid misses the pool, and I miss the camping (reading outdoors). 
Picture of Summer Green Lake is a printable big photo
Thankfully, I have found a hobby to ward off the post summer sadness. Scoping out all the great fall book releases! Yay! (C'mon, humor me. Keep reading)

I am really excited for 
 The third book in the Divergent Trilogy. If you are a fan of dystopian books (After the end of the world kind of stuff) you will love these books. The first two were staying-up-late, can't-put-them-down reads and I expect nothing less from the third. Release date: October 22nd

 I Am Malala sounds like an amazing story of a young girl from Pakistan who insisted on an education and was shot in the head for it. "Malala's miraculous recovery has taken her on an extraordinary journey from a remote valley in northern Pakistan to the halls of the United Nations in New York. At sixteen, she has become a global symbol of peaceful protest and the youngest nominee ever for the Nobel Peace Prize." Released on October 8th

A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire #5) The long awaited 5th book of the much loved Game Of Thrones series! Yay! Release date: October 29th

 And finally, Some crazy chick that likes to make everything fro scratch shares her holiday recipes and tips. No, of course I'm not going to cook! My goodness! I am excited about this book because it will make a great Christmas present for the amazing from-scratch cooking people that I know. Release date: October 29th

Anything look especially good to you??

No comments:

Post a Comment