Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It Has Been Almost A Month!

Wow! I can't believe I was able to let almost a month go by without writing something!! I have been a little busy, but the real reason for my absence was one of injury. I have been in pain for about 3 weeks and sporting a highly fashionable (NOT!!!) navy blue sling for my right arm for about a week :(
It's not broken, but I have definitely torn or pulled something important in my upper arm. Raising my arm straight up or out to the side, even without holding anything, is extremely painful. Also, turning the key in the door/car, shifting gears, lifting things, texting and typing.

Gwen has been extremely helpful... occasionally. LOL! She is only 8yrs old after all.

It was actually feeling a little better today until I started typing this...

No comments:

Post a Comment